Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lens Review: Adult Grey

This review is on the Adult Grey lens, by E.O.S.
This is the older version of the lens, since I know they have a new series.
Like my other lenses I purchased these from pinkyparadise.com.
You can find the exact lenses here!



 One lens - Indoor lighting


 Both lenses - Indoor lighting


Both lenses - Flash



Color - 4/5
I love the color of these! However, they are more of a purple than a grey.
They also look pretty natural in most lighting and fade nicely into dark eyes.

Comfort - 4.5/5
These lenses are very comfortable, yet I still get drying after 7 hours.

Naturalness - 4.5/5
These actually look very good in person. You can only tell they are lenses if you're face to face with someone. 

Overall 4.7/5
These lenses offer a really nice color change that's subtle yet noticeable.

Would I purchase again?
Yes! I'd also like to try some other colors in the series!


Thanks for reading! 
Em


1 comment: