Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shinny Turquoise (Puffy 3 Tone) Lens Review

This review is on a pair of Shinny Turquoise lenses (also known as Puffy 3 Tone) that I bought from pinkyparadise.com.
I bought these in August of last year and really liked them!
I'll rate the lenses on color, comfort, naturalness and overall.

Of course this is all my opinion and experiences so you might think differently,
 and that's okay. :)




One Lens. Indoor light.


Both Lenses. Indoor light.

Both Lenses. Flash.

Color - 5/5 
These are a really natural blue green color. I felt they covered my normal eye color nicely.
Comfort - 4/5
 While these aren't as comfortable as some other lenses, I can wear these for 7 hours without problems.
Naturalness - 4/5
From far away you can't tell they're lenses. The yellow center helps them blend with brown eyes.
With a diameter of 14.5 enlargement is very little.

Overall 4.5/5
I would definitely recommend these lenses to anyone that wants a natural yet dramatic change of eye color.

Would I purchase again?
Yes!

 I just ordered some new lenses so more reviews are on the way!
Thanks for reading!
♥Em

No comments:

Post a Comment